13 Non-Art Things To Do In Miami Beach During Art BaselDecember 5, 2018
Experience Miami Beach Like Locals, During Art Basel!
1. Eat a decadent dinner at SilverLake Bistro in North Beach! Locals love the quaint atmosphere with eccentric décor. Every single item on the menu is worth every single calorie. Say goodbye to your diet and enjoy yourself!
2. South Beach Kayak is a beautiful way to spend a day exploring the miles of waterways around Miami Beach with stunning views of the ocean and the bay. You can even do group guided tours with your friends and family! Get in a good workout without realizing it!
3. For the shopaholic, you must go to the Beach Boutique! This perfectly curated shop is a local gem full of stylish clothing, handmade jewelry and a personalized customer experience with great recommendations.
4. Located in South Beach near the movie theatre, Bodega not only has delicious tacos, nachos and burritos, but the back of the funky open-air restaurant is a secret club and bar! The club boasts popular DJs and inventive drinks!
5. Stop for breakfast at the local French Bakery, L’Artisane. The bakery is vegan friendly and has managed to make the most delicious croissants without butter. Stop in before heading out to the beach for the day! In fact, get a salad, sandwich, empanada and coffee to go and enjoy while on the water.
6. NOBE YOGA is a great way to begin your day right. They welcome drop-ins and have special events! This is a great place to meet locals and find out how to explore Miami Beach like a resident.
7. As you eat your way through Miami Beach, stop at George’s Italian Restaurant. You must try their Carpaccio de Salmone and Insalata Verde con Bistecca!
8. The Basement of the Edition Miami Beach Hotel is a best kept secret! The bowling alley and ice-skating rink add a unique twist to your beach experience!
9. Nikki Beach is a Miami Beach brunch staple. Enjoy the views of the water while indulging on a spectacular feast of the freshest seafood.
10. Experience the beach and the ocean in a way you never have before! TKS Watersports will get you out of your comfort zone! Get an adrenaline rush flying across the ocean – kitesurfing!
11. Normandy Shores Golf Club is a great place for Sunday brunch! If you feel like 18 holes, it is a stunning course. There is also a driving range for those who do not want to spend all day at the golf course. Beautiful views of the bay make this golfing experience exceptional.
12. Before you check out The Basement or Bodega for a night out, be sure to have Miami Beach Glam make your hair and makeup Instagram ready! They are 24 hours and will have you looking your best in a matter of minutes! We give them 6 out of 5 stars!
13. After walking, shopping, kayaking, kitesurfing, dancing and exploring all of Miami Beach, you must spoil yourself with a Power Pedicure and a Hot Stone Massage at Carillon Wellness Center. Treat yourself!