Terms And Conditions
August 12th 2011
This policy only applies to information collected while you are on the Web Site. For more information on how the Web Site may redirect you to other web sites, please see the Links and Redirection to Third Party Sites section below.
The Web Site contains links to third party web sites and may redirect you to third party web sites (“Third Party Sites”). These include sites of:
- Service providers who have a relationship with Urban Resource.
Third Party Sites are not under the control of Urban Resource, and we are not responsible for such Third Party Sites, including without limitation the accuracy, sufficiency, correctness, reliability, veracity, completeness, or timeliness thereof, any link contained therein, or any changes or updates thereto. The inclusion or access to Third Party Sites does not imply an endorsement thereof, or of the provider of such content or services, or of any third party web site.
Unless explicitly specified or with separate, written permission, you may not and agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Web Site or any part thereof.
- Use or permit others to use the Web Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Web Site.
- Use or permit others to use the Web Site to attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising or in any way making up a part of this Web Site.
- Use or permit others to use the Web Site to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- Access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Web Site.
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION
THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Urban Resource MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. Urban Resource EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL Urban Resource OR ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FOR THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF:
- THE TYPE OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS OR LOST REVENUE- EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
- HOW IT WAS CAUSED (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, BY THE USE, EXISTENCE OR RELIANCE UPON SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, BY THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITE, BY THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, BY THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEB SITE).
- THE LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED (CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE).
Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Urban Resource, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FOR THE WEB SITE, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, SUITS, DEMANDS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS, COURT COSTS OR ARBITRATION COSTS MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE.
Urban Resource may terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The materials provided through the Web Site including, but not limited to, all information, text, messages, images, photos, illustrations, designs, icons, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, specifications, catalogs, literature, technical information, advertisements, and other content or materials on the Web Site, as well as the organization and layout of the Web Site, are copyrighted property of , Urban Resource, or third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on the Web Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use, however, any print out of the Web Site, or portions of the Web Site, must include the copyright notice of the owner of such materials. You may not copy reproduce, republish, download, print, upload, post, transmit, distribute and/or exploit the content or information contained on the Web Site for commercial use in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) without prior written permission. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
Urban Resource does not allow framing of the www.urbanresource.com.
www.urbanresource.com provides Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds at www.www.urbanresource.com/rss/, and provides or may provide other content feeds on or through the www.urbanresource.com, consisting of a selection of headlines, summaries or text blurbs, and links to full stories, which are delivered to users using Really Simple Syndication technology, other XML (eXtensible Markup Language) technology, or other syndication technology (collectively, the "Content Feeds"). The Content Feeds are available for personal, noncommercial use or for noncommercial use on the web site, weblog or similar application. You may display, excerpt from, and link to the Content Feeds on your personal web site, weblog, or similar application for personal, noncommercial purposes or on your 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation web site, weblog, or similar application for noncommercial purposes, provided that (a) the links redirect the user to the www.urbanresource.com when the user clicks on them, (b) you do not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the links and the applicable www.urbanresource.com page, (c) the use or display does not suggest that Urban Resource promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, web sites, products or services, (d) the fundamental meaning of the content contained in the Content Feeds, including the headlines and summaries, is not changed or distorted, and (e) you do not modify the stories or other content that are linked to by the Content Feeds. If you display an entire Content Feed on your personal or 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation web site, weblog or similar application, (a) you may not redistribute the Content Feed, and (b) you must provide attribution to Urban Resource or the relevant Content Provider adjacent to the Content Feed, by including "Urban Resource News/Blog" or "Urban Resource" or the name of the relevant Content Provider in text adjacent to the Content Feed.
DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) Notices;
Urban Resource respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on the Urban Resource’s Website, please provide the following information in writing to Urban Resource’s Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that any content or materials you posted, uploaded or Submitted to the Urban Resource Website, that were subsequently removed from the Urban Resource Website, or to which access was disabled, were improperly removed or disabled, please provide the following Counter-Notification to Urban Resource’s Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g) for further detail):
- your physical or electronic signature.
- a description of the materials that have been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- your name, address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
1193 71st Street
Miami Beach, Fl 33141
Only DMCA notices should be sent to the Copyright Agent. For other comments or questions regarding the Urban Resource Website, please contact Urban Resource through our contact page.